SNAP Chorus is a place where my daughter is accepted and free to be the unique person she is.  Singing and socializing with friends is an added benefit!  We are grateful for Special Needs Arts Programs for how it has enriched our lives.  -SNAP Parent

Support our 2018 Annual Appeal!  You can select a one-time donation or enroll in our monthly giving program.

Our success depends on you!

SNAP has made tremendous strides in the past year because of the support of donors like you. Participant fees only cover 30% of our operating costs, we must raise the other 70% each year to keep providing our music and art programs to people with special needs. SNAP is providing a community and opportunity for people historically isolated and marginalized. Please help us do our important work! Here are some of our accomplishments this year:

* SNAP was proud to be chosen as the WBZ Cares Charity of the month for July.  WBZ Cares selects a worthy, local non-profit each month to raise awareness of their impact on the community.  To hear all the interviews with SNAP participants, families, Board members and our Executive Director, please click here.

* SNAP is expanding our Special Artists program to include a ceramics class this winter.  This class will teach the basics of working with slabs of clay, from formation to decoration.  We are excited to have ceramics artists Donna Pioli leading this class.

* SNAP is reaching many more individuals and families.  Our Open House in September welcomed many new members to our programs!  Between our Sing Along Chorus and Special Artists programs, we have fourteen new participants this fall!

become a monthly donor:

Monthly Donors are a special group of SNAP’s most passionate and forward-thinking supporters – committed leaders just like you! Monthly giving is the easiest, most effective way to support our many meaningful programs.  Your automatic monthly gift can help provide the sustained resources needed to accelerate the scale and stability of the SNAP’s work to provide music and art programs to our loved ones with disabilities.  Monthly Donors select the amount they want to give each month.

Benefits of monthly giving: safe, easy, cost effective

  • You are in total control. You can easily start, change or stop your gift at any time online or by phone.

  • You’ll receive less mail because we don’t need to send you reminders - which means more of your gift goes directly to support our programs.

  • Monthly giving helps our organization with better, more efficient financial planning and cost projections.

  • Visit Network For Good to safely and easily sign up as a Monthly Donor.

SNAP is a nonprofit 501 (c)(3) organization. All donations are
tax-deductible as allowed by law.

If your employer has a matching gift program, you can contact the Human Resources department of your employer to learn how to double your donation.

Gifts from individuals are our largest single source of funding, We depend upon the generosity of our supporters to accomplish our goals. Won't you please help us meet this challenge?